My memories shape my identity and I feel that much of my personal evolution is processed through my art works. I work with many different mediums: painting, screen-printing, film, digital photography and video, and I am currently exploring installation with these mediums. The themes throughout my work- memory, loss, childhood, family history, forgiveness-are universal. Therefore it is my goal that at the core of my personal, even private narratives to share the truth that speaks to a wider audience, inclusive to all different ages, races, and backgrounds. Welcome to this blog of some of my art works, I hope you enjoy, and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Welcome!
My memories shape my identity and I feel that much of my personal evolution is processed through my art works. I work with many different mediums: painting, screen-printing, film, digital photography and video, and I am currently exploring installation with these mediums. The themes throughout my work- memory, loss, childhood, family history, forgiveness-are universal. Therefore it is my goal that at the core of my personal, even private narratives to share the truth that speaks to a wider audience, inclusive to all different ages, races, and backgrounds. Welcome to this blog of some of my art works, I hope you enjoy, and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.